The Wesleyan Church, Wagga Wagga

RW5_017_382.jpg

Title

The Wesleyan Church, Wagga Wagga

Date

c.1950

Description

Photographic postcard showing the Wesleyan Church, on the corner of Johnston and Tarcutta Streets, addressed to Mrs Melvin. This church was officially opened in October 1949.

Creator

Hunter Bros

Identifier

RW5/376

Publisher

Wagga Wagga and District Historical Society

Original Format

Photographic postcard

Physical Dimensions

90x140mm

Citation

Hunter Bros, “The Wesleyan Church, Wagga Wagga,” CSU Regional Archives Digital Gallery, accessed June 24, 2018, https://csuregarch.intersect.org.au/items/show/1848.

Geolocation

Social Bookmarking