Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: 1880

RW5_017_403.jpg
The Wagga Wagga Volunteer Fire Brigade standing in front of the Wagga Wagga Municipal Council Chambers in Baylis Street. There are 13 men in uniform, with one man in the driver's seat of the pump cart and two men are holding up the hose trolley.
Theā€¦

RW5_017_395.jpg
The Wagga Wagga Volunteer Corps (G Company) was formed in late 1884 with almost one hundred men enrolling. The armoury was located in Gurwood Street. At the beginning of any parade, the volunteers would assemble outside the armoury.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2