Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: 1908

The interior of the Wagga Wagga Drill Hall (located on the corner of Gurwood and Beckwith Streets) after having been completely destroyed by fire. The hall had been built in 1899 for the use of 'G' Company.
A few years after the fire, building firm,…

Photographic postcard from Gladys Sarah Edney, addressed to her parents, James and Ellen Edney. The portrait shows Gladys (bottom left) with three unknown females (possibly the two Miss Deitsche's).
The reverse side has the following message:…

Posed photograph of "Maudie" holding a parasol. The information with the photograph suggests it was taken at the Wagga Wagga Show.

The Rock Union Sunday School [RW5_16].jpg
Five Sunday School teachers from The Rock Union Church. Mabel E Condon (nee Mortlock) on far right hand side.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2